Virtual Parents Evenings
Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th & Thursday 15th July - click here for full information
Video Parent Teacher Meetings - Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th and Thursday 15th July 2021
This week, you will be receiving your child’s written end of year report. You are also invited to make your appointments for our parent-teacher meetings. Meetings this term will be held by video meeting rather than in-person at the school and appointments need to be booked online.
Appointments will be available to book from Midday on Tuesday 6th July until 11.30am Monday 12th July.
We are unable to offer more than 1 appointment per child.
Please note when making your bookings:
- Lincoln Class - Mrs Dobson will be holding her meetings on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th only
- Oxford Class - Mrs Wilkinson will be covering Oxford class meetings on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th and Mrs Maddox on Thursday 15th July
- Durham Class - Ms Gabe will be covering Durham class meetings on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th and Mrs Dow on Thursday 15th July.
To make your appointments please login at: https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/stbotolphs
You can also access this link via the School Website/Parent Information Page/Parent Teacher Consultations.
To login you will need to enter:
- Your first name and surname
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above 10mins before your appointments are due to begin you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment.
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below device and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- If you cannot login, please contact the school office.
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in, it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
If you are unable to complete your booking online, or if you do not have access to technology to access a virtual call, please contact the school office for help, they can make the booking for you or arrange a phone call between you and the teacher.